Monday, March 8, 2010

amusing dream

I had the weirdest dream last night that my stepdad was Vanna White's nanny on the set of Wheel of Fortune (and my stepdad's a little more Clint Eastwood, a little less Fran Drescher). At one point one of the kids slipped onto the stage and my stepdad had to run out and take the kid from Vanna. The camera closed in on him, he put the kid down, and looked into the camera... and started to speak Hawaiian (or some other Polynesian language). My stepdad's Polish/Russian, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't one of the episodes they do on the road, so that was particularly weird.

Also, and I say this with all due respect, suck it, James Cameron!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen