Saturday, March 26, 2011

new stuff

I'm moving to Studio City, about two miles from my current apartment. Finding a place was an exhausting venture, but I think it's gonna work (because it has to).

I've started a new blog to help me not become a hoarder. It's called cardsfrommygrandmother.blogspot.com. Guess what I'm transcribing on it? Yep.

I finished a sitcom pilot and a film script so far this year. Now I'm working on specs. Very slowly.

I'm really angry I didn't win $300+ million in last night's lottery. I really want to go visit Bhutan. But not China, which I just read a long book about, until the air pollution issue is addressed. God help us all.

I don't think I have anything else to report. I'm exhausted. Moving is not on my list of favorite things.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen