Sunday, May 3, 2009

blogging is so--wait, what year is it? 2009? are you serious?

Honestly, I've fallen for Twitter in a bad, hard way. It's that instant gratification thing. You have a thought and no one to speak to (and who actually engages with people in real life anymore?), and, boom, suddenly, everyone--and by everyone, I mean the 27 or so people who follow me--knows it. It's great.

Disney Fellowship opened earlier than expected (re: Friday) and will be open till the end of June. I have nothing worthy of it yet. So the next two weeks, I'm going to be buckling down. I wonder where that phrase buckling down comes from. Does it mean buckling myself down? Because that would connote some kind of a safety issue, wouldn't it? Or is buckling down like forcing yourself to stay in a seat for the duration of your task? And you're finishing will unlock you like coming to your destination?

Crap, I wouldn't give myself a job either.

Okay, back to work.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen