Thursday, September 17, 2009

Century City

Seriously, I will post about Buenos Aires soon. I've just been a bit out of it.

Today, I went to the Annenberg Space for Photography, which is a fantastic space. If you like photography or like to be among lots and lots of CAA agents (the Space is in the courtyard behind CAA), I highly recommend you take a mosey on down there.

I parked at the Century City mall to avoid paying for parking (it's three hours free), and then I had lunch at 59th and Lex, which is a cafe in Bloomingdale's. It's casual, but heavy on the females dressed like the sort of people who lunch at Bloomingdale's. I was too crampy to have dessert, sadly. The chocolate gelato sounded splendid.

Then I bought socks at the Gap, came home and finished Scoop, which is silly and not bad, and am now trying to decide between reading Aristophanes and watching a DVRed episode of the Colbert Report.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen