Friday, January 1, 2010

'010

Calling this year '10 will be weird, so I think I'm gonna call it '010. Feel about that as you will.
I'm not gonna "resolve" anything, but there is stuff I am going to do this year.

1. Not eat cupcakes, ice cream (froyo is allowed), or anything from the vending machine at work, no matter how hungry I am. I should drop a bunch of weight right there. I'm considering no soda too. I've gone years w/out soda, I should be able to do it again.

2. Go someplace I haven't been before. This may be San Diego, Seattle, or Sydney. Doesn't matter, as long as it's an adventure.

3. Be me, do good, and try to figure it all out. No pressure.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen