Friday, September 10, 2010

I had the craziest dreams last night. We had these donkeys on a cart, and they came to this bridge that hadn't been built yet, but if you had some interns suddenly appear by their side, the donkeys were too worried about what that meant to notice there was no bridge and were able to walk through the air to the other side. As were, oddly, the interns, as if the donkeys were capable of changing reality. Amazing. Also, the place I was in was actually at the edge of the earth and you could step from earth into space for a moment. Your foot would go numb briefly, but it wasn't dangerous. Some scientists has been commissioned to study the exact edge of the earth, which was made up of special, unusual substances. Finally, I watched a great rift occur, which just consisted of a line of earth shooting upwards in great puffs through this village/vineyard area.
Other stuff happened, but that's all I remembered when I woke up. I tend to have fairly repetitive dreams, so this was a whole new thing that does not appear to have been much influenced by anything I've watched or read lately. Bizarre.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen