Sunday, October 31, 2010

something to look forward to

It's that time of year again. Oscar-bait time! Whoo!

I'm really excited about a few films. I already have plans to see Due Date next week and Black Swan at AFI Fest. I'm most interested in:

Blue Valentine
The King's Speech
Somewhere (despite my dislike of Coppola)
The Illusionist (animated, by same people who did The Triplets of Belleville)

More commercial fare:
Unstoppable
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
The Tourist
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

I'm also semi-interested in 127 Hours, Morning Glory, and, if they did a better trailer, Tangled.

What are you looking forward to? I know I should be including True Grit, but, honestly, it doesn't excite me that much.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen