Tuesday, August 2, 2011

t - 1 month

Didn't get as much writing done as I wanted to tonight. Got sidetracked by political convo with the roommate. Trying to figure how to write the theater scenes within my film. Not sure if I want to use a play that already exists or not. Other than that, I'm very happy with this feature I'm writing. I'm not gonna tell you anything else about it except its working title Method, which I think is brilliant if I do say so myself.

Had some unexpected good news this past week that gave me the boost of encouragement every not-employed writer needs on a regular basis to keep from throwing themselves off of something high like, say, Seth Rogen.

Today is my uncle's birthday, so I will be 28 in exactly one month (it's all about me). In two years, I'll be 30, and soon after that, I'll die. In the meantime, I'm gonna eat Whole Foods dried apple rings, screw up logic art puzzles, read, write, and pray to get laid soon, because, honestly, turning 28 without a boyfriend or at least a scratching post is gonna suck. If I can't get a boyfriend, at least let me get an agent. One way or another, a girl needs to get f--ked.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen