Sunday, August 14, 2011

these are cool

Strand Curated Collections -- get your favorite writers' libraries

When I have a kid, I'm going to stick a giant castle on his/her wall and turn it into some Small World deal. Or when I get my own house and have a spare bedroom to decorate. Patrick Hruby rocks.

My child will also get this and these. Or me.

If you're an LAPL member, you can download three free DRM-less songs a week from Freegal. They've got Mumford & Sons, Foster the People, Incubus, and Flock of Seagulls, just to name an eclectic few.

My writing has vastly improved in terms of output, efficiency, and quality (I think) since I started buying and completing those variety puzzle packs. You know, logic art, crosswords, various types of word and number games. I was really into Games when I was a kid, but now I prefer the Penny Press-made magazines. I suggest picking up cheap discounted ones at your local Borders before they're gone.

Mama want.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen