Friday, November 7, 2008

Open Letter, Part 8

Dear Peter Tolan,

I know, I know, my open letter has been on hiatus. And it happened with no warning... kind of like on network TV. So bravo to you for skirting the troublesome big five (yeah, I include the CW) for delicious, nutritious Showtime.
Now sometimes a creative project works immediately (as I'm sure The End of Steve will) but sometimes the audience a project was meant for just doesn't seem to be finding it, whether it's because of poor PR, constant shuffling of time slot, or because the show sucks. In my case, I'm sure it's because I'm blogging to an infinite void, so for now, I'm going to shut down production, not because I don't still desperately want to be your show's Writers' Assistant or a Writers' PA or something! -- but because I understand that I can only do so much. If you find me and order a back 9, I'll be happy to let you know more, specifically, about my skills. Until then, consider this little experiment dormant.

After all, it was a little absurd.

Cheers,
Kati

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen