Thursday, January 29, 2009

in a groove

#2 You can get a sunburn on your armpits by falling asleep with your arms stretched out.

I'm in a groove. I had a Story A going in my script with my main character and her friend, but the guys weren't getting much to do. And then I decided it's okay if my characters get injured. Injuries are funny. Mucus is funny. Also, the Weather Channel. Am enjoying writing my script, and that's all that matters.

Saw some truly bad stand-up last night. Also had dinner at Breadbar in Santa Monica, right across from the library. The sugared brioche (usually, brioche is too buttery for me) was divine. Also good, the dark chocolate chip baguette. And yummy lemonade. Have been bringing my lunches to the benches on Ocean Avenue, so I can eat and look at the Pacific. It's a great thing to do. Thank you, Private Practice, for the idea.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen