Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boulder in sum

Not a lot of tourist action. It was more of a working trip. Slept on a pull-out couch bed, watched the finale of Top Chef (Hosea? Really? I think they need to reconsider the way they choose the winner.), and played Chronology. I am better at history then I thought, but still not good.

Had one of the best sandwiches ever at a little place called Spicy Pickle. Read a good deal of Keep Australia on Your Left, a book about an Aussie model and an American kayak store owner's son trying to circumnavigate Australia in a sea kayak. It's interesting, but far from great prose writing.

Boulder was oddly warm. But windy as frick. The flights in and out were a bit choppy.

And now back to the grind.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen