Saturday, January 20, 2007

Jesus Ain't Got Morels Like I Got Morels

Thank you, Mark DeCarlo and the Travel Channel. You helped me with a major plot point that was causing me heaps and heaps of trouble.

Went Tiki Golfing today and was disappointed by the lack of moving parts. There was a volcano but it didn't spew anything. I think marshmallows would have been fun. Also watched Talladega Nights. Pretty damn funny. Amy Adams is wasted, but it's 2 hours long and you really couldn't ask for more. Hell, they could have cut ten minutes (though I did watch the uncut and unrated version, so perhaps it was shorter in theaters). As much as I want to quote the film right now, I think it would be unfair to those of you who have not seen it yet and are turning off the computer in five seconds so you can run out of your houses and rent it. Five four three two one. Go.

OK, so if you're still reading, that means you're a bitch or you've seen the film already. If the latter, high five. If the former, bitch.

Jeremy Piven's on SNL tonight! Woohoo! For the love of Sunset Boulevard, let it not suck!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen