Friday, October 5, 2007

New ideas may be illegal, but new jokes are still protected by the fourth amendment...

I don't know what the fourth amendment is off the top of my head. Sorry.

If you haven't already watched the second season premiere of Friday Night Lights at NBC.com because you feel "computers try to murder you with a lake" or you forgot, tonight you can watch it on TV. Hoorah!

Do not forget. Especially if you have a Nielsen box.

I chose to watch Ugly Betty and Grey's last night instead of The Office and 30 Rock, which I watched this morning online. Of all of them, the only episode that was genuinely awesome was The Office. If you saw it, you understood my quote up above. If you didn't, well, go watch it now. You'll laugh, you'll snort, boogers will shoot from your nostrils, you'll wipe it off your keyboard, and then you'll laugh again.

I'm not sure what's going on with Mad Men. I'm still into it -- I just don't get the trajectory...

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen