Tuesday, July 8, 2008

my need to be monied

This poverty thing is getting tiresome. I understand that it makes me more normal, makes me closer to the masses, but you know what? The masses suck. The masses liked Titanic. The masses made The Da Vinci Code one of the biggest bestsellers of all time. The masses try to get me to drink, when seriously, just stop already. It's not happening. You have better things to do with your time. Like watch those damn MTV reality shows.

So, um, people in charge? Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm the tall girl in the back with the hair that looks like maybe it'll attack you. I promise it won't. Just so's ya know, I'm cool with not being a mass anymore. I'll be whatever the opposite of a mass is. Ether? Brill. As long as being ether can pay my bills, get gas and food, and occasionally allow me to go home for a friend's wedding and/or go to San Diego for a weekend, I will do whatever you like, minus anything soul-raping.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen