Friday, July 18, 2008

wash

Ain't just the Firefly guy.
I tried to be an adult and get a physical, but I was thwarted in about 9 different ways. Damn it all.

So you know the Emmy nods have been announced. People who've seen The Wire are irked it got snubbed for the billionth time, but I with the lack of HBO or Netflix in my world will have to be content to feel sad about the FNL and BBT snubs. Sad not surprised.

However, Bryan Cranston more than deserves his nod. More than. So that's great.

Am looking forward to third installment of Dr. Horrible tonight. Will probably go online around 9pm tonight Pacific Coast time.

Won some HBO first season DVDs. So that's what was in Sun Valley. Nice, but still annoying to have to go there twice.

Can't see The Dark Knight yet. Too dark for me and Heath Ledger's passing is still raw.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen