Tuesday, May 29, 2007

fri - larious

How do you strangle a giraffe? This came up in my pre-dream sleep state last night, and I almost forgot until I turned on the computer about a half hour ago. Where on the giraffe's neck would you do the most damage? I don't have any desire to harm a giraffe, I'm just thinking, practically.

I brought this up with mi amiga, Carly, and she said she didn't think it could be done in the conventional way and cutting off air supply woudl require tying the giraffe's neck up pretzel-style.

I think someone's been watching too many cartoons.

Received beaucoup de rejections today. Don't really give a crap. Loman's reading my pilot and Carly liked it. It's friggin' hilarious. So much so, it's frilarious. Yeah, I just made up a word. Feel free to spread it around.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen