Sunday, May 6, 2007

sartorial advisors and such

Watching BBC America, and I think I just heard one of the characters say,
"Ever killed a man? Doesn't seem right to do it in britches" to explain why another character would like to buy a new pair of trousers. I don't know whether I hope I misheard it, and thus can use it (which seems unlikely) or hope that it was indeed what I heard, and thus can applaud the writer.

Either way, the next time someone asks me what the hell I think I'm doing, I'll use the "Ever killed a man? Doesn't seem right to do it before dessert (or whatever thing I'm doing)" and then walk away.

Feel bounds and leaps better. The hay fever or whatever that attacked me really slammed me down, as is no doubt obvious by my lack of posting and, where I did post, the focus on my lack of joy with the earth and its many pollens

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen