Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wounded

Little car accident this morning that could have been a big car accident. I was 100% not at fault, but it hardly matters because there were little kids in the car I broadsided and I spent all morning freaking out that I could have, had I not braked as quickly as I needed to, killed them. Even though the accident wasn't remotely my fault, if something had happened to those kids I never would have forgiven myself, and now I'm a jittery wreck. So, please, people. Be careful at stop signs. Especially if your view is blocked by a turning car. I don't want to hit you.

Anyhow, I have to go to the doctor in a bit and have him check my back, so I can be cleared to go back to work.

Also, if you haven't yet, please, please, please go watch the pilot of Flight of the Conchords on HBO.com. It's friggin hilarious, and since it's HBO, the chances of it being cancelled just as you fall in love with it are slightly less than if it were on one of the major networks.

On that note, can we hold a moment of silence for The Winner and my now DOA spec for the show?

Thanks. That really meant alot.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen