Friday, August 10, 2007

'Braska

In Lincoln, Nebraska. After I-80 snafu around Iowa City (highway closed off due to some major accident, took an hour to find an alternate route) and an hour and a half at a JiffyLube where they (sorta) fixed the rock chip in our windshield, we're here in The Cornhusker Marriott.

Oh, and I totally saw The Bourne Ultimatum at a super nice Toledo theater the other day. Despite some nauseating camera work during the chase/fight scenes and Julia Stiles' mind-numbingly terrible performance (in an admittedly thankless role), the film is fantastic. Just don't eat all your popcorn prior to the beginning -- that's the stomach-turning part.

So much corn. Sigh. Am looking forward to Colorado tomorrow.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen