Friday, August 10, 2007

Live-blogging Entourage: The Curse of the Multiples

9:30 something pm -- Twin-on-twin violence. Love it.

9:41pm -- Drama: "You want to paint me?" Busey: "No, I want to paint on you."
Busey rules my life.

9:47pm -- Busey: We'll get to the details later.

9:48pm -- Eric's B story (or A or C, who can really tell?) is dulling me out

9:49pm -- Blige knows which twin is which, and she's going to be pissed Ari fired the poor f-ed-over one. High-liraious!

9:51pm -- Amazing. Best elevator one-liner EV-er!

9:52pm -- Ari: "How can one embryo produce such two f-ing losers?"

9:53pm -- What is wrong with nepotism?

9:55pm -- Peter Jackson is looking GOOD!

Hoorah!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen