Thursday, February 14, 2008

pawing around for something new to write

Happy Ken Levine's birthday.

Did a dramatic reading of an old TV series that has been reworked to be a TV movie (and possible series) at work today, in celebration. The script sucked, the actors--stellar.

Pizza, not shaped like a heart, was also eaten.

Reading Frasier scripts. All in two acts, but simple, splendid, and suave. Something to aspire to in comedy.

I have to get off my butt, now that my spec pilot is in a good place, and start writing (yet another) spec of an existing show. Sadly, I think my 30 Rock isn't quite as amazing as my originals, so... gotta bring my A game to something else.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen