Saturday, July 7, 2007

It's reenactment weekend here in Gettysburg, which means lots of people dressed up like it's the 1860s. Kind of like living in a nightmare.

Red moon last night. Went to the observatory and checked out its craters and mountains through some high-powered telescopes. Also Jupiter and a star cluster.
Jupiter's moons appeared only as tiny points of bright light.

Think I'm getting sick. Sneezing all day -- thought it was allergies, but now I have that warmth in my head that makes me think it's worse, and the tickle in the back of my throat, which isn't really a tickle, more like a plastic toy stegosaurus rubbing the back of my tonsils.

Watched 'Deja-Vu' tonight with some of the teachers/Evening Coordinators. Takes a long time for stuff to happen. And not very many explosions, considering it's a Bruckheimer film. Still. Gotta love Denzel.

Tomorrow a new session begins. Sigh. Everything I've already done, I now have to repeat. I'd rather have to do the whole explosion/ferry/Val Kilmer thing...

Bought a pen with a blue stretchy lizard thing attached to it. Amazing. Will use it to write a masterpiece... maybe.

Got a job interview, but they need to hire immediately and I'm not in LA yet. Crud.

Danced like a fiend Thursday night.

Met a friend's wife recently. Feel very, very bad he chose to spend the rest of his life with this woman.

That should do it...

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen