Saturday, July 21, 2007

Naked men break into my room, gyrate and shout, then leave

True story that.

I'm back in CT, just saying my Northeastern goodbyes and getting ready to roll across the US of A to Sunny Sherman Oaks. I've seen a boy kiss a moth, the genitalia of a first year Columbia PhD candidate, and had a bird commit suicide on a car window shield just in front of me. It's been a long, long five weeks, and I'm both sad and elated it's over.

In the meantime, men, please don't shave your heads/ get mohawks. It will almost certainly not make you more attractive. So please, please, don't do it.

1 comment:

ericka said...

hahahaa. amazing posts, kati.

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen