Monday, June 25, 2007

but a forward from whom?

Where to eat in Gettysburg?
Try The Pub. If you like Buffalo Chicken, you will love the Buffalo Chicken Salad. If you don't like Buffalo Chicken, get the cheeseburger and the to-die-for chocolate-chip cheesecake...
The Lincoln Diner's also good... for a diner.

So apparently Klondike started putting out a Choco Taco, which thrilled me no end when I happened upon it at the Gettysburg 7/11. Unfortunately, I didn't read the fine type and was shocked to taste cinnamon in my Choco Taco. Not spicy cinnamon, just cinnamon. I think that was an error in judgment on the part of Klondike.

At Mamma Ventura's bar, the Spanish teacher said the best thing when the residential director said he once got an email from God.

"Me, too."
"Really?"
"Well, actually, it was a forward."

Priceless.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen