Saturday, June 9, 2007

pilot -- up, up, and away

So I finished my pilot and registered it with the WGA, and now it's off to FOX. Hoorah! Because I feel so good about it, I'll even tell y'all the title. "Lucy Moreau: World-Famous Explorer." Catchy, huh?

Muchos excited.

Also, figured out a tiny plot problem in my novel. I work slowly on the novel, quickly on the pilot. That's how life is, I guess.

Watched "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" last night. It was at the library, so I figured, what the heck? I finally realized something. Luke Wilson cannot act for the life of him. If he is the leading male in a film, particularly a romcom, the film will probably suck. He just isn't good. Sorry, Luke. Loved "The Royal Tenenbaums," but in general, you're just not leading man material.

Anyhow... got to go help the Moms clean the rug. I know, lots of excitement.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen