Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gettysburg, PA

Where Georgian brick buildings go to replicate. No, this place is a SIGNIFICANT improvement upon teaching at Emma Willard, if only due to the existence of air conditioning. Arrived super-late to make an indelible first impression, the kind of which made me look like something of a human coup de foudre, like that commercial where someone tries to pay cash instead of using their credit card. By the way, I find that commercial abhorrent. No one should be made to feel bad for paying with cash. What's good enough for our grandparents is good enough for us...
Was asked to count in Russian today as we made our way through the staff manual. Luckily the Director forgot about his request before we made it to twenty, which I have quite forgotten...

That is all.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen