Tuesday, May 20, 2008

addendum

I realize by concentrating on my disappointment in a specific story arc's logic, I failed to mention how awesome Bones is overall, how well the writers have created the chemistry between the characters who are given their fullness by truly talented actors, the excellent addition of Sweets to the lineup, and how great Dr. Saroyan's look was when Booth asked for the room. That's not covering my butt. If I truly had a problem with the show, I wouldn't watch it.

Also, regarding House, how Emmy-worthy is Robert Sean Leonard right now?

On another note, if you haven't watched the new 90210 promo, go do so now, then come back and tell me if you agree...

****

Is "You wanna live in the zip, you gotta live by the code" not the funniest thing you've heard ever? And by ever, I mean Ever. I wonder how many takes the VO guy needed. Because, personally, I wouldn't have been able to get through it. Holy crap. You wanna living the zip? You gotta live by the code, bro. You gotta live by the code. Oh. Dear. Lord.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen