Thursday, April 19, 2007

little cheese in the big apple

Going to Manhattan tomorrow to exorcise myself of my Master's thesis and some NYU library books. Not quite sure where I'm staying tomorrow night, but I suppose I'll figure it out. Somehow (Smita, this is pointed at you!).

No sleep last night (thanks to a diabetic episode, not my own), so I'm feeling like hell right now. Lowercase, not capital -- after all, I'm not a drama queen. Going to sleep the sleep of the comatose tonight.

Got alot of books on my plate, but I keep eating equal bits of each part, so as I whittle down several, I still have yet to finish one. I like variety and it keeps the meal balanced.
Or something.

I have some sort of rash or thing on my nose that's lasted a few days. Stopped using my face wash, but I'm still worried. And then I do the typical hypochondriac thing and search the Web for what it might be a symptom of (I watch too much House). Probably just my nose showing its anger at being stuck in its unenviable position... the middle of my face.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen