Monday, December 17, 2007

ah, voting...

OK, so this is not a real awards thing of any kind, and I was just gonna kind of choose the winners myself. But the world changes, so if you'd like to vote, go ahead and post your picks in the comments of this or the previous post. You have til Christmas to vote, and you can't be anonymous.
You don't have to vote in all categories, but you can only vote once, and you can't write in a candidate. Not that I don't think there aren't loads of deserving nominees I didn't pick, but I only picked characters I had seen in TV series I had seen at least half a season of in the last year (sorry, HBO).

Uh, that's it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen