Thursday, December 13, 2007

Columbus Circle

The holiday market is, I'm sure, in full swing. And I wonder if that booth that sells nothing but truffles is still there? I've never had such delicious chocolates. If anyone knows if they're still around and wants to send me some, just drop me a line.

I hear 15 CPW is finally opening stores. I remember nothing but construction there through Christmas of last year. I'm a bit disappointed they've decided to take the Best Buy route. We're talking the Lincoln Center neighborhood! Open up some better restaurants, why don't you? Or something to compliment the YMCA around the corner. A child-friendly place in Columbus Circle/Lincoln Center is sorely lacking, which is strange, since there are a ton of kids in the area.

I miss NYC just a wee bit.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen