Friday, March 7, 2008

CH is sooooo boring

So Vanity Fair, bless its manic heart, decided to run a women of comedy cover to combat the moronic essay CH (he doesn't deserve to get his full name written anymore) that women aren't funny. And so they got Alessandra Stanley to write the story, and then they had CH rebut. To sum up, his stance was "Alessandra's hot for me."

I just puked and yawned at the same time.

CH is just as bad as Tucker Carlson or any other brain-dead pundit. He's just trying to get a rise out of people, and it's worked real well for a long time. He's controversial, and that's why VF continues to publish him. I'm surprised they haven't hired Don Imus to write for the magazine. They'd sell tons of copy.

No one's gonna convince CH women are funny anymore than anyone's gonna convince Republicans to give a crap about the environment. People believe what they want to believe. You just have to do your own thing until the icebergs melt and prove the naysayers wrong by drowning them. The equivalent, for us, I hope is when EVERYONE who sees The Love Guru has a brain aneurysm, and everyone who goes to see Baby Mama leaves with the power to turn their own spit into chocolate milkshakes.

Also, I know Baby Mama was written by the guy who wrote Austin Powers, which I hate, but, um...
Shut up, OK.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen