Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy St. Pat's + Six

Been drinking pink lemonade all weekend like it's going out of style, business, and there really ought to be a third thing.

Had a dull, dull Easter, but pleasant enough. Gorgeous day.

Banged out a few monster pages. Later tonight they'll come to life and eat me, after which they'll have human breath. Shudder.

I know a bunch of people are going through some roaring bad times right about now. Please sleep 8 hours a night, eat well, take deep breaths when you feel yourself beginning to fret, take a nice walk (but wear sunscreen and sunglasses), and remember, it could be worse. You could be whoever's gonna lose the Democratic nomination.

Back to toiling.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen