Thursday, March 27, 2008

confused

Oh, about so many things.

1) Both Flawless and Priceless are bowing this weekend. I think the latter is the French film, but that's only because I just read an email. Still, at least two people should be fired for this scheduling phenom.

2) What the hell is this cough about?

3) How can something have a candy coating? Isn't candy just a catch-all term for sweets (anything with sugar in it)? How can a piece of candy then have a candy coating?

There are more things, but they're personal, and y'all know too much about me as it is, which is really unfair, considering I'm not getting any reciprocal blog action. Actually, you could say "action" and I aren't really on speaking terms at all lately in any capacity. Action sees me walking across the street and inevitably ducks into a Baja Fresh to escape. I pretend not to notice, not to care, but deep down, it hurts.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen