Wednesday, March 12, 2008

the feature is...

at the moment clocking in at about 77 pages after some inspiration over the past 24 hours.

It's not done, obviously, but it's closer and closer every minute. Scripts are so much easier (and enjoyable) than novels and short stories for me to work on. I don't know why. I think I'd rather tell people how to perform a story than actually fake-report on it as if it already happened. That was a crude way of describing the fiction-writing process, which I exalt above all others, but there you go. I'm crude.

Am terribly concerned about money. So much so that I'm thinking of selling Mexican chocolate part-time. Don't ask.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen