Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dream

Last night I killed a lion. It was following a group of older people, and they were hoping if they ignored it, it would leave them alone. So I broke off a piece of a sapling and stabbed the lion and then strangled it. None of the older people helped me, and it took a long time to kill the lion, who I wasn't particularly afraid of (it was fairly docile, though its ill intentions towards the older people was, to me at least, obvious), and I certainly didn't have anything against. Honestly, I was mostly irritated that I wasn't getting any assistance in the matter.

Let that be a lesson to you. If I am ever killing a lion to help save you, if you are not physically impaired, you'd better not just stand there and chat, or I will not be happy with you.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen