Friday, March 23, 2007

skedaddle is a good word

Common trait of my dreams: I attempt to go somewhere without my shoes on. Or I lose my shoes en route. While this trait is not exclusive to dreams in which I am in an airport and about to leave the country, it is rare that I have an airport dream without the accompanied loss of shoes, baggage, and/or passport in tandem. Last night, I had my first municipal airport dream, in which I was the pilot. The airport was also a stable, but that's neither here nor there. When I realized I had to run and go to my plane, I left without my shoes, and then had to go back, at which point I put on my shoes, and then had to dodge a parade of tiny planes landing in Madeleine-straight lines to varying degrees of success.

One more week in Florida. Seriously, what am I going to do between Easter and my dad's wedding? Ugh.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen