Thursday, March 15, 2007

Page 134 -- Hoorah!

Hey, sports fans*,

So I'll be driving the majority of the Eastern Seaboard thrice in the next month or so, once with my g-rents, and once round-trip with my mother and sister, so here's a question: what would you recommend taking a looky-loo at during our great journey North (and then South, and then North again). I'm talking spots unheralded in your typical tourist book. My sister and I are avid photogs, so we'd be terribly grateful for any suggestions of strikingly weird places.



Also, good news, a prosy poem I wrote entitled "Palms" is going to be published in a snazzy little online journal come summer. I'll give you the details when it gets closer to that fine June day.



As a gift, to celebrate the Ides of March, I'd like to leave you with this awesome Halloween picture of my mother and stepfather to relish. How my sister managed to keep the camera from shaking with laughter remains a mystery to me.



*Yes, I'm quoting Champ Bear from The Carebears. What's your point?

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen