Wednesday, April 2, 2008

effulgent

I've always felt effulgent sounds like a word that should mean the opposite of what it actually means. It just sounds so much like sludge. So I feel effulgent, if effulgent meant what it sounded like rather than what it is.

Obviously--frustrations compounding.

Saw an early cut of a potentially big summer comedy. Felt like a remake. Not bad, but not great. Kind of boring actually. Maybe it'll improve later, so I won't mention the movie's title... let's just say it stars one of the stars of last summer's hit comedies.

Moved. Messed up the shoulders. But my roommates are cool. That's terribly important. Also, now I have a pool. And a real bed... with two mattresses. It's weird, but since the extra mattress is sort of just living here for a while, I can't sell it, so... I deal.

It's raining right now.

Have to work hard this weekend. Maybe will go hiking as well. The next few weeks are gonna be tough financially and personally, as I have a lot of bunk going on. But I had a good idea for a short story, so... I'm gonna go work on that. TTFN, ta ta for now.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen