Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lostie

9:16pm -- Charles Barkley is funny.
9:18pm -- We gotta call the Doc.
Hurley acts a bit rashly.
9:19pm -- I think Jack and Ben are soulmates.
9:20pm -- "Be careful" means "bad's stuff gonna go down."
9:21pm -- Connect Four is what I used to play with a cheating, lying five year-old.
9:22pm -- The Oceanic Airlines rep is bad news.
How do you upgrade a mental institution? Leather chairs and more leg room?
9:23pm -- Who's "They"?? Can't wait to find out.
9:24pm -- Miss you, Charlie. Love the new-and-improved sensitive Gambit (aka, "Hott"oway)
9:25pm -- Hugo's lost! No!!!!!!!!! is that where Jacob lives?

Uh oh.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen