Friday, September 28, 2007

baring and braying

Saw Lars and the Real Girl last night, but am going to hold off on a review until closer to the wide release.

Going to the WeHo book fair Sunday. Thought it had already happened, I'm not sure how, maybe my brain has been Journeymandered or something.

Tomorrow, some canyone hiking, get an oil change, beaucoup d'ecrire, un peu de lire.

I'm watching all the Thursday TV I missed, and I have to say I'm genuinely surprised by how awesome the season premiere of The Office was -- brilliant, especially how they handle the Jim-Pam relationship. I burst out laughing several times. The joke about Hinduism was awesome, the "I'm not superstitious, just a little stitious," the comment about keeping Meredith on life support, on and on. Amazing. I'm so glad NBC has FINALLY decided to air The Office online.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen