Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Nines (cont'd)

To be fair the soundtrack was pretty damned lovely.
I was also a bit distracted. There was a man there, tall, beautiful brown hair, very manly guy, gorgeous, kind of like Jesus meets a cowboy. And the whole time I had The Killers "When You Were Young" lyrics "He doesn't look a thing like Jesus" (though he did) stuck in my head the whole time.

Today I ran some errands. Did my writing task. Went to CityWalk at Universal Studios -- an expensive mistake -- and Bookstar, a screwy sort of Barnes and Noble in Studio City.

Tomorrow I plan on going to Santa Monica, work on the novel when I get back, read some. Maybe go to the Samuel French bookshop and Storyopolis (which I missed today) in Studio City. I'd also like to get my hair cut.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen