Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Challahdays!

I know that pun must have been made before, but not by me. And since I'm one of those people who isn't ENTIRELY certain the rest of the world even exists outside of my mind, it's okay. More than okay. So-kay!

What do I want to talk about? Oh, this awe-awe-awesome headlining, curtsy of The Canadian National Sun (thanks Elegant Variation for the link). Touch the link. It's like touching God (or, well, the god of puns).

Someone out there, I love you. I'm feeling full of love right now. Maybe it's because I cooked tonight and am proud of myself. Maybe it's because I left work early. Maybe it's because I'm full of challah. And challah's alot like love. Maybe.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen