Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not a great day, but a good evening

So the morning kind of ranked up there on my list of crummy mornings, but I swigged some saltwater, went to work and survived.

My awesome boss and his equally awesome girlfriend took me to this Indian Place on the Hollywood/Los Feliz border called "Electric Lotus" and we ate next to Alexis Bledel and three unknown male companions. She's just as tiny and pretty as you might expect. It was weird. Eventually, I will get used to TV people living in the real world. Even without the celebrity sighting, it would have been a very nice dinner.

Once again, go watch Current! Even if I'm only doing research for them, not writing.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen