Friday, September 7, 2007

OMG, Spellbinder's on YouTube

For those of you who don't know, Spellbinder was this great show on Disney back in the day starring this gorgeous young man Zbych Trofimuik (that's Polish), who also happened to be my first major crush.



That's right. That guy.
Anyhow, when it went off the air, I was crushed. But now some wonderful person has taken the show and put it on that blessed thing called YouTube.

Paired with Spellbinder was some other Australian show about some kind of mermaid-like girl. It was like SeaQuest meets The Little Mermaid. Don't really remember.

Anyhow, at the moment I'm hoping like hell my bagel-carving gash from this morning doesn't leave a terrible scar on my thumb and that something happens in my life soon that permits me to have health insurance. Or cures accident-prone behavior.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen