Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Iron Man coming not-soon-enough to theaters everywhere

More than Johnny Depp, more than I don't know who else of his generation, more than any other American film actor, I would watch Robert Downey, Jr. sit on a beige carpet and eat paste. Luckily, Iron Man looks better than that.

Go to apple.com/trailers to watch it.

Here's a question though: why Gwyneth? Because Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow really put her on the comic book map? Please. The woman has less range than my cell phone in the Hills. This is what she's good at: worried. Also sulky. I heart Shakespeare in Love, but there's a reason she hasn't had an Oscar nod since.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen