Sunday, September 2, 2007

dream

Thanks to my job and driving through Hollywood all the time, I had this weird dream last night in which I was having dinner with Vince Vaughn and this hot German blonde guy. Everything was going well, dinner ended, and we went to the hospital because me and whatever female friend I was with, Vince said, needed more iron. But then, somehow, I realized Vince wanted to use as drug mules without our consent or knowledge, so I ran away. As I opened the door to the emergency stairwell, who should I see but my most trusted friend and hero, Scott Baio. I embraced him and told him what I suspected Vince of doing, so Scott left to go confront Vince, though I very much doubted if Vince would admit to it. Then I woke up.

So, that's what happens when you see Billboards every day, are working on a drug mule story, and are writing a pilot partly set in a hospital.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen