Wednesday, September 12, 2007

UCB recap

OK, I had a really good time tonight, despite the fact that the UCB Theatre is across from the Scientology Celebrity Centre (it's like a castle). My companion was a cool kid and the show was pretty damn funny. That guy from the Sonic commercials was part of the cast and the whole group just did a fine job taking these people's absurd MySpace pages and creating longform sketches out of them. Also, David Harbour was in the crowd. He was in "The Coast of Utopia" back in NY, and even though I despised the play, I thought he was great.

According to IMDb, he's not filming anything right now. Could someone please rectify that? Thanks.

Also, been reading Chuck Lorre's vanity cards all day. They're not THAT interesting, but once you get started, it's hard to stop. He complains a lot -- for a guy who has it all.

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen