Sunday, February 25, 2007

Barbara Walters' Oscar Special

Here's the thing. If I were to have all the pillows with the past hour's notable quotables on it, I know, I KNOW, they would not be allowed in this house. Or if they were, I'd have to put a plastic tarp over them, so they wouldn't get dirty. Ugh. My pillow obsession continues...

7:50pm The Last Mimzy ad and last night's SNL only serve to reconfirm what I've always known. Rainn Wilson rules.
7:51pm TVGLive briefly -- Scorsese looks like DeVito's Penguin from Batman.
7:52pm "Recluse, my ass!" He said I could quote him. "I met two or three people who liked Pluto Nash." Goddamn. Give me some pillows!!!
7:53pm Enlightened T-Mobile Fave 5 ad. "Maybe you should have uglier friends." Thanks, Dad!
7:56pm The spiders are back! Get'em off! Get'em off!

AND IT'S OSCAR TIME!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen