Sunday, February 25, 2007

Monday. And it's the Oscars!

12:00 am Ryan's next to Meryl. Whew! And Ellen is looking a bit wacked, vacuuming. I think her humor's a bit too subtle for the Oscars.
12:02 RYAN! He blinks. I die.
12:03 Whitaker sweats. A ton.
12:04 Ugh. Whitaker wins. Shocker. Actually, I'm happy. He was great. Now, let's see if he can give a speech.... nope. I'm glad he wrote it down. But. Sheesh. I like him better in movies.
To recap: JHud (1), Peter O'Toole (still 0).
12:06 I liked the whole "lifetime" bit.
12:07 Hahaha. George Lucas. Hahaha.
12:08 Greengrass is an interesting last name.
12:09 MARTIN SCORSESE. FINALLY!
FINALLY!
FINALLY!
I think Leo tried to whistle and failed.
I'm moved too, Martin, I'm moved too.
No, Leo, do not do anymore films with Marty.
12:11 Scorsese's speech was good. All the other winners could have used some pointers.
12:12 What would the Oscars do without Jack? Who looks so WEIRD RIGHT NOW!
If either Babel or The Queen win, I will be VERY UPSET.
12:14 Does Jack have cancer? I'm not being funny. I was just worried.
12:15 THE DEPARTED! SWEET! I DON'T HAVE TO KILL MYSELF NOW!
12:16 I'm so done. I may never blog again. Good night, and Good luck!

No comments:

In summing up, I wish I had some kind of affirmative message to leave you with. I don't. Would you take two negative messages?
-- Woody Allen